Dec 24, 2011

Still Alive :)

I'm sorry my dear ducklings, I've been almost one year completely inactive. I was thinking about giving up the blog, but I've decided to continue posting :)
These days I'll post a little resume of my year, the places where I've been, the things I've done, etc.
First of all I want to tell you that now I'm at the University, which is really hard, in February I'll be taken my first exams, I'm sooooo nervous :S

Today I let you some pics of me and my lovely cousin in our village celebrating a B-day.
I hope you like them.
xoxo

She's my cousin, you should visit her blog: http://partedemimundobs.blogspot.com/

She's an amazing model, trust me!

The views there were so cute, I really had fun that day!!

This is me, wearing a striped sweater and blue jeans :)

Funny moment, wearing my Ray-Ban Wayfarer.


 An old bike gathering dust in my village

I really love poppies, they're soooo lovely :)

2 comments:

  1. tenĂ­as que haber puesto fotos en las que cierto personaje las estropea! jjaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaja I don't want him to destroy my perfect post ;)

    ReplyDelete