Dec 26, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Hi Ducklings! How are your Christmas going?  :)

I had spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my father's family here in my city, laughing with all my cousins, and taking pics with my cousin Marta :)
Santa has brought me a green wallet because I hadn't decided what I wanted, but I'm gonna ask a few things from the three wise men. I've been a good girl this year, so I hope they'll bring me what I want ;)

Today I let you some pics of my cousin and me at Christmas Eve, hope you like them ^^

xoxo

Christmas Eve outfit. Dress and heels from Zara, Clutch from Misako and mom's necklace.

Happy moment :)


Goofing :P

My cousin doing photographer

Make up

Complements. Rings: Tous & Swatch; Watch: Casio; Bracelet: Pandora.

Crazy time!!

Marta&Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment